[vc_row style=”nornal”][vc_column animation=”none” width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
QUALITY POLICY OF GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L.
The Quality Policy of GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L. it is based on the following points:
1. The constant search for the improvement of the Quality level in all its activities in order to obtain full customer satisfaction.
2. The Quality Policy is based on the conviction that competitiveness and therefore the continuity and growth of the company, are only possible by offering a high level of Quality in the Services provided to customers.
3. It must be ensured that all processes are under proper control and subject to improvement actions, through the implementation in each of the Departments of GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L. of the Quality Assurance System in accordance with the requirements established in the Standard. UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015, that are applicable to it and its subsequent certification by independent bodies of recognized prestige.
4. Quality and continuous improvement is the commitment and responsibility of each and every one of the components of GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL, S.L.
5. The Policy is led by the commitment of the Managing Director and all the Heads of the Departments of GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL, S.L. for:
– Spread the Quality Policy at all levels.
– Train and motivate staff as a means to achieve maximum efficiency of each and every one of the activities developed.
– Provide Human and Technical Resources for the implementation of the Quality Policy.
6. Through the Quality Policy is established as a priority objective, not only the fulfillment of the needs of our internal / external client, but the exceeding of their reasonable expectations.
7. The management of GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L. establishes the preventive and organizational measures to control and / or reduce the risks that could affect the management and the workers themselves, detecting, evaluating and planning the monitoring of them.