In GRUPO GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L. We are committed to continuously improve and evaluate the environmental impact of our activities so that any adverse impact (direct or indirect) on the environment is minimized or eliminated.
GGI S.L. is committed to:
- Establish and maintain an environmental management system that complies with the standard ISO 14001: 2015 standard.
- Practice a continuous improvement of the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the Environmental Management System to improve environmental performance as established by the ISO 14001: 2015 standard.
- Comply with all environmental compliance obligations relevant to the scope of the organization.
- Identify the direct and indirect environmental aspects of our activities and ensure appropriate controls to prevent pollution, with regular monitoring of emissions.
- Try to reduce / minimize the greenhouse gases emissions of all our distribution processes.
- Minimize the consumption of energy and water and the generation of waste as much as possible.
- Whenever is possible, ensure that the resources used in the distribution process are from recycled / renewable sources and are used efficiently.
- Apply the principles of the waste hierarchy whenever possible.
- Ensure that the adverse impacts associated with the transport of our raw materials and deliveries of products to our customers are minimized as much as possible.
- Try to conserve and / or where possible to improve the biodiversity in the area, working in partnership with organizations to improve the biodiversity around.
- Establish objectives and goals annually and review them to evaluate performance in relation to those objectives.
- Strive to achieve its environmental objectives to minimize the environmental impacts of the organization through the support and participation of all those involved in its production and distribution operations.
- Ensure that this policy is communicated to all people working for or on behalf of the GRUPO GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L. as part of the company’s training program and made available to interested parties through the website.