Company: GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L.
Dir. AVDA. CASTILLA LA MANCHA, 1.
City: ALAMEDA DE LA SAGRA (TOLEDO)
Data of delegate contact in data protection: Does not have Delegate.
2. Extended description of the purpose/s of the treatment:
We will treat your data for administrative, accounting and tax management as well as advertising and commercial prospecting.
3. Data storage periods or criteria:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept according to the legal terms established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to its data.
5. Legitimization for the execution of a contract:
Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to subscribe to the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that it is obliged to provide personal data, and also that the consequences of not doing so may result in the non-provision of the solicited service.
6. During the treatment period, GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L. make the planned legal transfers, management with banking entities and organizations or persons directly related to the person responsible.
7. Optional temporary transfers will be made to IT Service Companies: Treatment Managers outside the EU, hosted by Privacy Shield. The Entity contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a cloud computing model through a provider and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. – Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
8. The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal information about them at the Entity. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. For this you can use the forms provided by the company, or write a letter to: GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L., AVDA. CASTILLA LA MANCHA 1 (45240 ALAMEDA DE LA SAGRA) TOLEDO. You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on the services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following e-mail address: the entity, indicating in the subject “Do not send emails”.
ORIGIN OF DATA
The personal data that we treat in GRECO GRES INTERNACIONAL S.L. come directly from you: The interested party or his legal representative. The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identifying Character
- Personal characteristics
- Academics and professionals
- Job Details
- Commercial information
Specially protected data is not processed.